Vega Consultants AS
Working Environment Engineer
Worktasks include but not limited to:
- Conduct Working Environment Inspections and establish inspection reports
- Issue Working Environment As Built documentation
- Cooperate with other disciplines, vendors and client to resolve Working Environment issues
- Provide input to project planning
- Use of Navis Viewer 3D model for working environment reviews
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within Working Environment – CV’s with less than 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects will not be evaluated.
- Experience within Oil & Gas projects
- Good multidiscipline knowledge
- Proactive & Solution oriented
- Good Knowledge of Norsok S002 and other relevant working environment standards and regulations.
- 1 year
Candidates will be reviewed continuously
90 52 19 29