Our client is entering a busy offshore season and are looking for an experienced installation engineers for a 6 months contract.
* The position recuire a valid offshore certificate
* Expect some travel offshore for ad hoc requirements.
Location: Stavanger/Oslo/home office Europe.
1 week familiarisation in Stavanger office expected for candidates outside Norway.
Duties and responsibilities
- Deliver engineering and design documentation, including planning and execution, of relevant subsea construction and installation operations as part of a multi-discipline project team
- Tendering support on a range of workscopes
- Provide timely input to other disciplines e.g. dynamic installation analysis, structural design work and drafting
- Provide support on installation activities and products including ordering and delivery of SURF products (material, testing and manufacturing follow up)
HSEQ & RISK ASSESSMENT
- Deliver consistent, efficient and high-quality engineering driving safety and overall performance
- Present technical solutions at design reviews and risk assessments
- Provide input to project risk identification, assessment and management process
- Specify the procurement items that are required for your work scope
- Perform subcontractor follow up for delivery of products or installation aids related to your work scope in an adequate and well documented manner
- Attend offshore trips onboard construction vessels
Candidates will be reviewed continuously