Vega Consultants AS
Senior Electrical Engineer
- Providing the electrical input (electrical motors, heaters, VFD, junction box, heat trace, electrical cables) and follow up of mechanical and instrument packages for topside process-based equipment’s.
- Taking the responsibility as electrical DRE of the instrument and mechanical packages. Preparing, reviewing, and modifying the electrical documents and drawings of the instrument and mechanical packages. Performing the necessary electrical system engineering of the owned scope.
- Responsible to review and approve the subcontractor electrical documentation for engineering and design.
- Taking the responsibility of the LCI AND asset design of the tags of belonging scope.
- Preparing the engineering work packs for the scope under responsibility.
- Must have experience of knowledge NORSOK E-001, NORSOK S-001, IEC 61892, and IEC 60079
- Teknisk fagskole, BCS / MSC education
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects – CV’s with less than 5 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects will not be evaluated.
- Experience with NORSOK and IEC standard
- Start-up: ASAP
- Duration: 1 year with possibilities for extension
For more information contact Kjersti Jonker at 977 04 446.
Candidates will be reviewed continuously
90 52 19 29