On behalf of our client in the oil and gas industry, we are seeking a Resource Coordinator with extensive experience in planning, hiring and coordinating personnel.
You will occupy a specialist role and lead resourcing activities within the given project, in addition to providing managers and colleagues with guidance when required. You will also play a central role in tariff negotiations and collective bargaining.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Resource planning and coordination – both external and internal resources
- Hiring of resources through our agencies- mainly in the blue-collar sector
- Close cooperation with base management and project organisational and act as point of contact in matters of resource needs
- Ensure that project resources are mobilised and demobilised in accordance with internal procedures and project plan with a combined focus on quality, time and cost
- Follow-up of regulations, collective bargaining agreements and working-time agreements
- Advise management and project organisational regarding hire of contractors, resource planning, collective bargaining agreements, working-time regulations, etc.
- Cooperate, advise and if necessary, negotiate with our personnel suppliers in matters of rates, compensation and tariff
- Participate in audits related to human rights, working conditions and personnel suppliers
- Actively seek better ways of working and contribute to develop policies and procedures of best practice
Ideally, you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor or equivalent. Preferably within purchasing, finance or HR
- Extensive relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- A minimum of 3-5 year’s experience from a similar role is desirable
- Experience with relevant systems within resource management and manpower booking is preferable
- Commercial understanding and proven negotiation skills
- Systematic, accurate and able to work independently
- Able to consistently meet deadlines and quality requirements
- Good IT understanding. Experience with relevant systems and MS 365, particularly Excel, is needed for this position.
- Good communication skills in English and Norwegian, both oral and in writing.
This is a long-term contract, and our client would like the right candidate to start as soon as possible.
Candidates will be reviewed continuously