- Job title: Process Engineer
- Location: Stavanger
- Employment type: Contract
- Duration: 1 year
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Process Engineer for their water treatment and energy recovery projects.
As part of the project team, you will be responsible for the total delivery of water treatment systems – from bid phase to testing and delivery of the equipment.
As Process Engineer, your main work activities will be:
- Participate in execution projects, studies and tender work.
- Membrane system projections.
- Detail engineering / engineering in larger projects.
- Preliminary and detail process design.
- Calculation, dimensioning and selection of piping, valves and process equipment.
- Prepare P&ID, PFD, process lists, process datasheets and design reports.
- Project work in multidiscipline teams.
- Perform and participate in process safety reviews and HAZOP
Ideally, you will have the following qualifications and experience:
- MSc or BSc within process/chemical engineering
- Minimum 5 years previous experience.
- Good knowledge of NORSOK and Equinor specifications.
- Experience and knowledge of offshore process and utility system and process control are preferred.
- Experience with commissioning and start-up planning and execution preferred.
To succeed in this role, it is also beneficial that you:
- Have good communication and cooperation skills (fluent English and knowledge of Norwegian language is preferred).
- Are able to work in teams and independently.
This is a 1-year contract based in Stavanger, and our client would like the right candidate to start as soon as possible.
Does this sound like an assignment for you?
Candidates will be reviewed continuously, so don’t wait to send us your CV!
For more information about the role, please call Grethe Borg on tlf. 905 21 929.
Kandidater vil bli vurdert fortløpende