Vega Consultants AS
- Overall technical responsibility for the assigned package and must coordinate multidiscipline engineering to ensure that all discipline-specific requirements / issues are addressed.
- Define all inputs and activities required for each package.
- Specify and size mechanical equipment.
- Identify package scope and boundaries (Ensure that the company does not carry out work that should be allocated to the Supplier / Contractor.
- Prepare and Issue Documentation for the Enquiry Package
- Technical Bid Evaluation
- Kick-Off Meeting with Supplier
- Review the Supplier drawings and data.
- Hold review meetings with the Supplier, as required.
- Monitor and manage interface issues within package
- Provide the commissioning engineer with all the information required to develop the commissioning plan. When 6.13
- Previous experience as Package Responsible engineer for Mechanical Equipment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf with good understating of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- Norwegian Language preferable
- English required
- Minimum Bsc degree
- One year with possibilities for extension
For more information please contact Kjersti Jonker at tlf 977 04 446.
97 70 44 46