Longboat Energy is seeking a PA & Office Manager.
This is a temporary full-time position lasting from 06.02.2023 until the end of March 2024.
The PA & Office Manager reports to the CEO of the company and the main responsibilities include the following:
- Provide personalized secretarial and administrative support to the CEO in a well-organised and timely manner
- Coordinate scheduling of meetings and calendar management for the CEO
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange travel and travel-related activities for the CEO and other staff, including tickets, hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
- Assist the CEO with expense management and various administrative tasks
- Ensure professional and effective office management and administration at a suitable cost level, while providing employees with a positive and open office environment that meet statutory requirements and Company policies
- Perform administrative and office support, maintenance of various filing systems for agreements, contacts, records and board papers etc.
- Maintain the Company website ensuring that it is up to date, post press releases in a timely manner monitor enquiries
- Act as administrator and superuser for OnBoard (system used for board records and documents) and SharePoint.
- Assist the Managing Director Norway with various administrative tasks as required
- Assist with HR tasks and recruitment processes
- Assist the company’s Business Development team with administrative tasks
- Assist the company’s Commercial Director & Company Secretary
- Organise events and entertainment, like industry dinners, seminars, team buildings etc.
- Organise the day-to-day running of the office, including managing a simple canteen service, post office service, etc.
- Act as the main contact for the landlord and other office suppliers
- Support with invoice management
- Actively contribute to creating an excellent working environment in Longboat (organise cakes when birthdays, social events, pub nights etc.)
- Ad hoc and various administrative tasks
- Higher education within administration, service or economics
- Previous experience with administrative work
- Fluent in both English and Norwegian
- Good IT skills
- Experience from a similar PA role is an advantage
Desired personal qualities
- Good business acumen and solution-oriented
- Organised and good with procedures and systems
Does this sound exciting? Then we want to hear from you!
Candidates will be reviewed continuously