Hy2gen Group is developing, building, owning and operating electrolyzer facilities for the production of green hydrogen and green hydrogen-based e-fuels such as methanol, jet-fuel and ammonia.
Being founded in 2017, Hy2gen has a leading position in the green hydrogen market. Currently, Hy2gens project pipeline has reached 11 Gigawatts of electrolyzer capacity with the 6 main production plants located in Canada, France, Germany and Norway.
Hy2gen has a unique blend of expertise in business development, marketing, technology and operations in the renewable energy sector.
To support our progress in Norway, we are looking for a Project Controller to drive performance, ensure project control, support project leadership team, and coordinate business planning and commercial activities.
- During FEED, follow-up on key documents and 3D Model Reviews
- Fully involve during the Detailed Engineering and Construction
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyse variances; initiating corrective actions
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce, and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Responsible for all department managers and supervisors, with review/approval responsibility for all operations employees and for all aspects of vehicle and heavy equipment rentals
- Run a safe, injury/accident free workplace
- Establish contracts and pricing and ensuring proper maintenance and serving as primary liaison with utilities and local government agencies, such as fire, police, health, and safety agencies
- Manage relationships with key operations vendors
- Track vendor pricing, rebates, and service levels
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
- Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to equipment quality, customer service, or accidents and mishaps on-site. In particular, this includes any issues on-site at client facilities, such as breaking a fence or tape residue on flooring
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings
- General technical education (Bachelor degree)
- + 5 years of operations management experience
- Vast knowledge of Contracts and Budgets
- Proven ability to work as an effective team player
- Comprehensive Onshore Construction
- Excellent communication skills
- Woking experience in multicultural environment
- Experience of heavy industrial, semiconductor, chemical or pharmaceutic plants is important.
Duration: Permanent position
For more information contact Paal Lilleeidet at tlf 994 83 017.