For interesting and challenging projects we are, for our clients, currently looking for MC and Commissioning Engineers with experience from onshore or offshore projects. If you have experience from the discipline, and find the following responsibilities interesting, don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Ensure that the Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) aspects are thoroughly considered, planned, implemented, and followed up for commissioning activities
- Follow-up of Mechanical Completion at the construction site
- Coordinate and execute multi-discipline inspection in collaboration with Customer
- Plan, prepare and execute Commissioning & Start-up on a multi-disciplinary level
- Prepare for and take responsibility of final handover to Customer
Who we are looking for:
- Experience with Mechanical Completion and Execution (commissioning) from Maintenance/Modification Projects
- Master of science or Bachelor of engineering. Relevant work experience may compensate for formal education
- Good understanding of working procedures in all disciplines
- Be able to work in team and see other disciplines needs and dependencies
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English.
Candidates will be reviewed continuously