Vega Consultants AS
Job setter – piping
- Perform discipline internal check of completed job cards.
- Establish job card entries in IFS.
- Make man-hour estimations for planned SOW.
- Prepare MTO for the job-cards.
- Describe installation method/sequence and any dependencies to other works.
- Report Progress on job card preparation.
- Review safety issues related to execution of the planned work and assess the need for SJA.
- Participate in discipline internal check of completed job cards.
- Provide discipline lead with input to weekly/monthly reports.
- Verify that latest revisions of drawings are used, prior to issuance of job-card.
- Piping engineer or industrial pipe worker license with experience within work prep.
- Start-up: As soon as possible
- One year with possibilities for extension
Candidates will be reviewed continuously
90 52 19 29