On behalf of our client, we are seeking an Instrument Engineer with experience from the Norwegian oil and gas industry. As an Instrument Engineer, you will be responsible for instrument design, preparing documentation, and coordinating with interdisciplinary teams. This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated professional with expertise in instrumentation and design.
As Instrument Engineer, your responsibilities may include the following:
- Experience with instrument design: development of instrument IFC (Issued for Construction) documents.
- Preparation of instrument design documents such as layouts, hook-ups, block diagrams, etc.
- Follow-up on interdisciplinary documentation to ensure integration and consistency.
- Preparation and maintenance of Material Take-Off (MTO) for instrumentation.
- Updating LCI requirements.
- Preparation of engineering work packs, including necessary documentation and specifications.
You will need the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other relevant technical education.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working on Norwegian projects
- Familiar with NORSOK and other Norwegian standards
- Experience with design tools and software for instrumentation.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work accurately and efficiently under time constraints.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Norwegian.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
As a consultant for Vega Consultants, you will receive competitive compensation and benefits and regular follow-up and support throughout your contract.
If this sounds like the position for you, then we would love to hear from you. Candidates will be assessed continuously, so send us your application today!
Note: CVs with less than 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects will not be evaluated.
Candidates will be reviewed continuously