Vega Consultants AS
6 Month engagement with possibility for extension
Work Task may include:
- Daily contact with rig management offshore and technical teams onshore for rig updates and status
- Weekly videoconference with rig management offshore for budget purposes and follow up
- Meetings with various suppliers and service companies discussing pricing agreements and possible work for Rowan Norway Ltd.
- Same responsibilities and work tasks as per below buyer position
- Responsible for procurement of rig equipment, including critical/spare parts and consumables
- Evaluate quotes received from vendors and place orders most efficient and cost related way
- Negotiate for best possible prices and delivery terms. This includes all rental equipment and equipment sent for repair/overhaul.
- Stay on top of services/inspections provided onshore
- Place orders for all service personnel going onboard the rig. Consider and ensure we get the correct and the most economic rate for service personnel
- Make sure all purchases are in accordance to contract. (Prices, incoterms, delivery time, etc.)
- Checkpoint for all invoices related to purchase orders and provided services
- Follow up daily with rig’s requests and stay in contact with base personnel for the rig.
Candidates will be reviewed continuously
41 13 37 29