Experience with Electrical Engineering, for Oil and Gas industry and North Sea, FPSO experience will be advantageous.
Worktasks include but not limited to:
• Coordination and follow-up the field engineers
• Adhere to construction change procedures through the Construction Change Request system.
• Help move the project forward by being the tie-in point between construction and engineering
• Solve “hold” codes on workpackages as pr. the Hold procedures
• Handle any outstanding Lifetime Extension inspection scope
• Construction Site Service team is in constant transition and change as the need of the project evolves
• TEKNISK FAGSKOLE, BCS / MSC EDUCATION
• MINIMUM 3 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE WORKING IN NORWEGIAN PROJECTS
• EXPERIENCE WITH NORSOK AND IEC STANDARD
• BASIC SAFETY AND EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS TRAINING
• ONE YEAR WITH POSSIBILITIES FOR EXTENSION
• NORWEGIAN / ENGLISH
CV’s with less than 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects will not be evaluated.
Candidates will be reviewed continuously