On behalf of our client in the oil and gas industry, we are seeking an EIT MC Scoping Responsible.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to populate the Project Control System with precise EIT design scopes. This involves assigning EIT tags to relevant subsystems and ensuring alignment with project requirements.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Tag Issue Follow-up: Monitor and manage EIT tag-related issues in coordination with Engineering (ENG) and the Lead Contractor Inspector (LCI). Address discrepancies and ensure the seamless integration of EIT tags within the project framework.
- Loop Scoping from Engineering Diagrams: Utilize loop diagrams generated by the Engineering team to accurately establish loops within the PCS, maintaining the integrity of loop-based systems.
- Linking Tag Events to MC Packs: Establish clear links between PCS tags and Master Control (MC) packs by integrating tag events. This integration ensures comprehensive tracking and facilitates effective management of MC packs.
- Subsystem Boundary Drawings: Take ownership of preparing and updating drawings depicting subsystem boundaries. This will aid in project clarity and effective communication.
Desired qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or technical education in Electrical, Instrumentation, or related field.
- Familiarity with project completion requirements and project EIT design (Specs/P&ID/SLD/Block Diagram/Loops/IO’s)
- Proficiency in utilizing Project Control Systems and associated tools.
- Strong understanding of EIT design principles and documentation.
- Detail-oriented mindset with the ability to manage intricate technical data.
- Prior experience in scoping, tagging, and subsystem boundary management is advantageous.
Does this sound like the job for you?
As a consultant for Vega Consultants, you will receive competitive compensation and benefits and regular follow-up and support throughout your contract.
Candidates will be assessed continuously, so send us your application today!
For more information regarding the role, or any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Krister K. Dahlberg at 411 33 729.