Vega Consultants AS
For our client we are looking for a docmuent controller for a long term contract.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work in accordance with company governing procedures and methods
- Work in accordance with client requirements
- Make sure Suppliers and sub-contractor delver according to project requirements.
- Ensure traceability and retrieval of documentation within project and the company
- Assist in establishing new procedures and further develop existing procedures.
- Perform checking/quality control of documents and drawings from a DC (Document Control) perspective to ensure all DC required information is correct
- Assisting in training of the DC software to other personnel in the company as needed.
- Work alongside and supporting company LCI coordinator
- You are curious and make inquiries and not assumptions
- You understand or seek to learn the “Why” behind our processes
- You have an analytic mindset – think outside the box
- Eager to master your skills and care about quality
- You LOVE ORGANIZING down to the last detail
- You go above and beyond to help. Contribute, guide, answer, share and open to feedback.
Candidates will be reviewed continuously
90 52 19 29