We are looking for candidates to fill a role as C&P (Contract and Procurement) Consultant within the Supply Chain Management (SCM) department.
Position is estimated to be a 100% full time position with a contract to 1 October 2023.
The candidate will be responsible for the following areas:
- Ensure fulfilment of necessary operational Supply Chain / Procurement activities
- Ensure seamless interface with internal and external customers in activities related to SCM
- Preferable Workmate superuser; tracks open requisitions and ensures that POs are approved and handled correctly as well as in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the requisitioner network; first line of support for all requisitioners to ensure requisitions and goods/service receipts are done correctly.
- Follow up on invoices received without PO and work with business line to ensure requisitions and POs are put in place where needed.
- Point of contact for all questions related to invoicing (matching issues, etc.).
- Administrator of contract registry; ensure contracts are registered, monitor expiry dates and initiate activities accordingly.
- Administrator of vendor registry; ensure vendors are registered, generate spending reports and analysis to support cost reduction activities.
- Support Supplier Due Diligence process. Keep worklist and ensure IDD backlog, as well as IDDs for new contracts, are carried out in a timely manner
- Execution of low value tenders and cost negotiations including Contract awards
- Support SCM activities (administrative tasks) as required
- Commercical/Technical education
- Experience from similar positions
- SCM / procurement experience
- Knowledge of Workmate preferred
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge of technical terms related to the petroleum industry
Candidates will be reviewed continuously