Vega Consultants AS
Coordinator Field Service Specialist
- Service Technician for supporting customer Accounts, Indirect upselling on Accounts, Customer Service.
- Managing laboratory activities, conducting analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for processing laboratory data, data quality and timely reporting.
- Cost control and administrative tasks.
- Support to the business unit in technical requests.
- HSE responsibilities includes risk assessments, knowledge of chemical handling and support general HSE activities.
- Suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures.
- Works together with people from the business unit.
- Education – 5 years University within a Science Degree (3 yr minimum Bachelor also acceptable)
Candidates will be reviewed continuously
90 52 19 29