Are you a completion engineer with experience from white trades in oil and gas? Then we have your next assignment!
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a completion engineer with experience in creating MC and Commissioning packages, working with job cards, and ensuring that certifications are issued and in order.
This is a 2-year long contract, and some of your responsibilities will include the following:
• Creating MC and Commissioning Packages, Electronic Job Cards, and Handover Dossiers for electrical, instrument, telecom and SAS disciplines
• Establishing and securing follow-up of verification activities to ensure quality
• Participating in MC punch out onsite
• Delivering the necessary input to work preparation
• Following up on boundary drawings for white trade disciplines
• Establishing commissioning procedures
• Attending and verifying Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) at supplier’s location
• Considering, planning, implementing and following up on Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) aspects for commissioning activities
We think you should have some of the following qualifications and skillsets:
• Relevant higher education
• Minimum 4 years’ experience with completion activities
• Good understanding of the project lifecycle
• Valid offshore certificate
• Experience with either Pims CMS or MIPS
• Strong knowledge of installation requirements for electrical and/or instrument
• Good communication skills in Norwegian and English
• The ability to work well in a team to meet targets and deadlines
As a consultant for Vega Consultants, you will receive competitive compensation and benefits and regular follow-up and support throughout your contract.
Candidates will be assessed continuously, so send us your application today!
For more information regarding the role, or any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Krister K. Dahlberg at 411 33 729.
Candidates will be reviewed continuously